Universe Board

Full Version: Recover Email.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UserID: tomer123
What's the issue related to your account: I forgot my email and to my account and it's important to me because I wanna use the "Edit Account" function on website.
What have you tried to solve the issue: I tried to use other emails that I have and maybe I used one of them to register but it didn't work at all.
In addition, I tried to contact Pls via private message but it didn't work since he disabled the PM option.
ScreenShots: -.
@Ouro @Michou
Team members do not have access to (email) database, but you can edit by logging into the account and accessing "Edit Account" then enter your possible email and account password.

• check email spam box .

(08-01-2018, 12:44 PM)Triwedix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Team members do not have access to (email) database, but you can edit by logging into the account and accessing "Edit Account" then enter your possible email and account password.
This is exactly what I'm talking about, I forgot my email and thats why I can't use the "Edit Account" function.
What problem?
(08-01-2018, 12:48 PM)Triwedix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What problem?
The problem I'm trying to solve is that I forgot my email to my account and because of that I can't use the "Edit Account" function.
So I request to change it if possible... I have another email to use instead of the current one I forgot
but you have access to the account?
(08-01-2018, 12:51 PM)Triwedix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.but you have access to the account?
Yeah man.
leave your contact Our team will contact you
(08-01-2018, 12:56 PM)Triwedix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.leave your contact Our team will contact you
You can contact me via skype; tomer121234
Thank you for helping me @Michou & @Triwedix
Pages: 1 2