Universe Board

Full Version: Quest Combinations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good Job Kllaus Big Grin
Amazing,thanks!
By the way,can you add XP section?
-Jan.
(06-21-2016, 04:21 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello Everyone. 

Some players came and asked me about it, so I decided to write the complete list of quest combinations we have ingame.

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]

TITLE                                                                COMBINATION                                                                  Map
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goblin King                                               Goblin's Skull + Crimson's Necklace                                         Mansion 
Fake Goblin King                                       Goblin Doll + Goblin's Skull                                                      Mansion
Thunder Goblin King                                 Goblin King's Skull + Crimson's Necklace                                 Mansion
Dwarf Goblin King                                     Goblin King's Skull + Goblin Doll                                              Mansion
Palmpoa Commander                               Goblin Doll + Palmpow Doll                                                     Mansion

TITLE                                                                COMBINATION                                                                  Map
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giant Lizardman                                         Gold Earring + Platinum Earring                                             Prison
Broken Golem                                            Kobold Doll + High-class Gear                                                 Prison
Palmpow                                                    Kobold Doll + Palmpow Idol                                                    Prison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft                                                   Minecraft + Minecraft                                                            Dungeon 
Lich                                                            Enormously Huge Skull + Devil's Dictionary                          Dungeon
Superion The Tainted                                Large Skull + Skeleton Doll                                                    Dungeon
Aneramon The Wicked                              Mysterious Skull + Skeleton Doll                                            Dungeon
Cursed Palmpow                                        Skeleton Doll + Cursed Palmpow Idol                                   Dungeon

The page number indicates the minimum leven required to use. These pages work on any map.

Page 13  
                        Page 25
                        Page 41
                        Page 65

~~ Kllaus 

I think is very cool you should also add the normal exp. But out of that answer, very good job!

Thanks.
Thanks guys.
Good job, Lucas.
Good Job Lucas Big GrinD
Wow, Kllaus your name is Lucas? :O Thats a really good name n_n. My name is David.

PD: In love with that name. (Lucas)
PD2: I love the kitties. Heart

By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. :3
(06-23-2016, 08:16 PM)lgwenlnwel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wow, Kllaus your name is Lucas? :O Thats a really good name n_n. My name is David.

PD: In love with that name. (Lucas)
PD2: I love the kitties. Heart

By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. :3

Yes, my name is Lucas (: nice to meet you David.
Thank you everyone. Smile

~~ Kllaus
Pages: 1 2 3