Universe Board

Full Version: NL flag big ego ;(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"you really thought you coud win me?????"
haha would of been an 11/2 or smth if i didnt tumble so much i also hear from my mates u tried to desperately get an ss off me i never posted any 1v1 here and tbh i wasnt gonna post on you either cause you litteraly suck but there you have it bigboi  Heart

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

if anyone recognize this trash player please let me know who it was in the comments ty~
YOU
ARE
PRO
!

Thank you for sharing that!!!!
I love you
He says all the time "im top1 player"
You just about beat him, lmao
***** you, you dumb jew. get back to fg. straight jewish trash!
(08-12-2018, 10:49 AM)Scar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** you, you dumb jew. get back to fg. straight jewish trash!

Huh Huh Huh
hey even if i hold my ***** for a week and got squizzed like an empty bottle of ketshup i couldnt write such a mad comment as you bro..

Take the chill pill respect the L go to sleep  Heart
(08-18-2018, 05:46 PM)Hakui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-12-2018, 10:49 AM)Scar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.***** you, you dumb jew. get back to fg. straight jewish trash!

Huh Huh Huh
hey even if i hold my ***** for a week and got squizzed like an empty bottle of ketshup i couldnt write such a mad comment as you bro..

Take the chill pill respect the L go to sleep  Heart

You know that hw isnt the kid you 1v1d right ?
Omg Lars always banned

muted hahahaha