Universe Board

Full Version: [Help] Shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UserID: Serppent
What's the issue you have been facing: I can not write in the shoutbox, just days ago I could write and I have this message "If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. by clicking the link above. You may have to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. "

ScreenShots: 
1)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
2)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
3)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
4)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Did you active to your email in forum?
(06-22-2016, 04:17 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you active to your email in forum?

Yesss
Hi There,
Have you previously registered another account with the same email you are using ?
(06-22-2016, 04:35 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi There,
Have you previously registered another account with the same email you are using ?

No, i have not created more account, this is my only account

PD: I could write before and now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I just changed my email and i see nothing to write in the shoutbox D:

[Image: deVFHmw.png]
Help?
uhmmm idk just imbox to Pls or something
Dear user ,

Was your problem solved ?
If the problem persists feel free to contact me via private message.

Thread Closed.
Reopened.

Have you tried to send any message on shoutbox?
(06-23-2016, 01:12 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Reopened.

Have you tried to send any message on shoutbox?

I can not send message in the shoutbox

solution?
Pages: 1 2