Universe Board

Full Version: Possível mapa cw gladiador!! // Possible cw gladiator map!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[PT]
Bom, hoje eu venho aqui apresentar meu novo mapa, ele foi criado no intuito de ser adicionado em cw gladiador mas serve para todos os modos de jogo, o mapa é leve e também foi criado baseado no começo da Skillmap v2. Eu fiz 2 tipos de textura no mapa, gostaria que vocês avaliassem. Só aceito opiniões construtivas, opiniões destrutivas prefiro que guarde para vocês.
Especial Obrigado: @BluoN
Mapa sugerido por: @Infused

[EN]
Well, today I come here to present my new map, it was created with the intention of being added in cw gladiator but it serves all game modes, the map is light and was also created based on the beginning of Skillmap v2. I made 2 types of texture on the map, I'd like you to evaluate it. I only accept constructive opinions, destructive opinions I prefer to keep for you.
Special Thanks: @BluoN
Map suggested by: @Infused

VÍDEO

Great job man!
Exelente mapa! Mais como eu disse e irei dizer novamente meu voto é na 2° textura.   Big Grin
(09-11-2018, 03:45 AM)BluoN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Exelente mapa! Mais como eu disse e irei dizer novamente meu voto é na 2° textura.   BibleThump

Meu voto é a 2ª também  Big Grin
So the whole map is basically a floor..  Cool story bro
This is what it takes to be Developer...making a floor...
This map is revolutionary.
MUITO BOM!!!  
Where can i request developer rank ?
Genial , A mi me gusta mas la segunda textura. (:
Pages: 1 2 3