Universe Board

Full Version: Other laptop only getting 100 fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Processor    Intel® Celeron® CPU  N2840  @ 2.16GHz, 2159 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
4 gb ram
intel hd graphics
i want to get at least 250 fps stable and locked how can i do this?

Suzy

you need External Graphics Card
wtf dude give me  a srs response

Suzy

Intel Hd grapics is Cpu Internal graphics card

it is not good for games

you need upgrade your pc for better fps
(09-29-2018, 11:59 PM)Suzy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Intel Hd grapics is Cpu Internal graphics card

it is not good for games

Yo @michou here's someone who would make a nice addition to ur team.
It's exactly what @Suzy described. Judging from the specs you've provided, it seems to be an "aged" laptop or a very underpowered model not meant for gaming whatsoever. Having only 2 cores, 4GB of RAM, and Intel HD integrated graphics will not give you good FPS in even the least demanding of games (i.e. GunZ).

To get a stable and strong FPS in GunZ and pretty much any other game in today's market you will need to get yourself a dedicated graphics card— however I'm sure that laptop does not have a Thunderbolt 3 port to plug-in an external enclosure. To put it simply that laptop has no real upgradability to increase its power. Your only option at this point is to just buy a newer PC with a discrete GPU— if you truly need that 250 FPS minimum.

P.S. To put it into perspective, your laptop's specs are the recommended PC specs for games such as, but not limited to, Minecraft and Terraria.
is there any way to get to 250 fps

i feel ike gunz is an old game and i should be able to handle it
(09-30-2018, 02:09 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is there any way to get to 250 fps

i feel ike gunz is an old game and i should be able to handle it

There is absolutely no way that you'll ever get stable 250 fps with your current laptop.
4 gb ram isn't enough also. I should take 8 gb in stead of 4.
(09-30-2018, 12:12 AM)YatenN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-29-2018, 11:59 PM)Suzy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Intel Hd grapics is Cpu Internal graphics card

it is not good for games

Yo @michou here's someone who would make a nice addition to ur team.

????????????????????????????????????
Pages: 1 2