Universe Board

Full Version: Advertiser Applications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello UG Gamers,    

Our advertiser applications are official open once again!

We need 100% dedicated players. If you are interested in streaming/Facebook publishing, Any form of advertising our server feel free to apply.
If you are here for a 'cool rank' or 'donators'  or to become a GM, do not apply. Save ours and your well-being by not wasting our time.

Apply only if you are willing to devote your time, skill and full potential into our server. We have a goal of achieving over 500 players.

Contact our current Head Advertiser @Lasb for more info/questions

FORMAT

Name:
Country and Time Schedule:
Why I'd like to be an advertiser:
Why do I deserve a chance:

Thank you, 
UG Staff Team 
How to gsin 500 people if we only get br adv :^) maybe demote veryone and pic 1 per country
(11-07-2018, 08:37 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to gsin 500 people if we only get br adv :^) maybe demote veryone and pic 1 per country

I agree. We all need more Staff that represent other countries not just Brazil.
(11-07-2018, 10:28 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-07-2018, 08:37 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to gsin 500 people if we only get br adv :^) maybe demote veryone and pic 1 per country

I agree. We all need more Staff that represent other countries not just Brazil.

I agree Jikali, but I can't force people from other countries to join this job.
The maximum I can do is suggest and persuade, no more.
I personally can tell you that I try recruiting people everyday who aren't from South America or Asia but I try recruiting people who are from North America, Europe and etc.

Good luck to whoever applies! I recommend you to apply by sending me a private message which will make it more easier for both of us.
Hello everybody!
I wanna remind you that we still look for new Advertisers.
If someone is interested to contribute to our server by advertising - feel free to contact me via private message. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) Smile

Note: I decided to bump this thread since I think there are enough people who didn't see this thread yet.
Name: Maicon
Country and Time: Brazil(-3)
Why I'd like to be an advertiser: i wanna be part of the team
Why do I deserve a chance: I dont know, you tell me
[font][font]Nome: Izaac no jogo e KusamiX_[/font][/font]
[font][font]País e Horário: BrasiL De Brasilian so falao Portugues[/font][/font]
[font][font]Por que eu gostaria de ser um anunciante: eu gostaria muito de ser para ajuda o jogo a ser mais famoso pq pouco br ta jogando eu jogo esse UGG faz um tempo ja quero fazer parte da equipe de anuciante acho muito interessante se eu puder participar agradeço todos vcs[/font][/font] :heart:
[font][font]Por que eu mereço uma chance: pow jogo esse jogo faz um tempo e ja mandei umas mensagem para ser um anuciante e nunca ganhei uma resposta eu quero ser muito um anuciante [/font][/font] :heart:
Name : Jayro

Country and Time Schedule : Dominican Republic (GMT-4)

Why I'd like to be an advertiser : I really want to help this great server is the only one that I love and have always played since its inception.

Why do I deserve a chance : Because I'm Latino and for my part I can call people who speak Spanish by Facebook groups, I mean I'm in about 8-10 groups since I used to dedicate myself to this, but the point is that in those 8-10 groups the 85% are people who only speak Spanish and in each group there are more than 5 thousand members where I can do a type of "spam" talking about the server since in those groups this is allowed without any kind of problem and I have many friends on my secondary facebook that is only about gunz where I can call many more people.

Postscript: sorry this account is new in the forum because I lost the other one where I had a lot of time but however I just wanted to tell
(11-24-2018, 08:18 PM)SuicideRD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Name : Jayro

Country and Time Schedule : Dominican Republic (GMT-4)

Why I'd like to be an advertiser : I really want to help this great server is the only one that I love and have always played since its inception.

Why do I deserve a chance : Because I'm Latino and for my part I can call people who speak Spanish by Facebook groups, I mean I'm in about 8-10 groups since I used to dedicate myself to this, but the point is that in those 8-10 groups the 85% are people who only speak Spanish and in each group there are more than 5 thousand members where I can do a type of "spam" talking about the server since in those groups this is allowed without any kind of problem and I have many friends on my secondary facebook that is only about gunz where I can call many more people.

Postscript: sorry this account is new in the forum because I lost the other one where I had a lot of time but however I just wanted to tell

Great to read such application! Contact me via skype: tomer121234
Name: Jessa
character name in game: Admin , iSpy

hallo sir can you help me to in Advertiser because i play sence 2010 name euro gunz i love this games now i be back to play
no othere games only to play only this universe gamers gunz i always only this website every day every hours

Why I'd like to be an advertiser: i wanna be part of the team
Why do I deserve a chance: I dont know, you tell me

that's all thank you i hope can you join ....... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

that's all thank you
Pages: 1 2 3