Universe Board

Full Version: My fun graphic work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[English]
Hello everyone,

First of all, my name is life, I am an old euro gunz player (universe gamers gunz) and a few days ago, I returned to the community, after 6 years ago. 
I appreciated the project and saw the potential of this server, I finished to love UGG again and I'm graphic publicist so I really hope give you my ideas and my fun work.

These is a some old works of my olders projects: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  (In these days, they are closed.)

[Español]
Hola a todos,

Primero que nada, mi nombre es life, soy un viejo jugador de euro gunz (universe gamers gunz) y hace unos días, retorne a la comunidad, después de 6 años.
He apreciado el proyecto y observe el potencial del servidor, he terminado encantado por UGG nuevamente, yo soy publicista gráfico y realmente espero poder aportar mis ideas y mis divertidos trabajos a la comunidad.

Estos son algunos viejos trabajos de mis antiguos proyectos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (Actualmente están cerrados)
This looks so fkin great! keep it up man!
OMFG you should be a GFX Dev.
(11-25-2018, 12:38 PM)Dani Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.OMFG you should be a GFX Dev.

I would really like to do jobs for the community, give them my full support
I hope to help the community if the community so wishes   Blush

This is a wallpaper of UGG: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Buen trabajo, espero que puedas ser Developer en Universe Gunz.
Tienes todo mi apoyo! (:
Keep it up..
Gracias chicos!
I like your work, I think you have potential. // Me gusta tu trabajo, creo que tienes potencial.
(11-26-2018, 12:46 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I like your work, I think you have potential. // Me gusta tu trabajo, creo que tienes potencial.

big potential  Heart
now apologize to me for watching your garbage
Pages: 1 2