Universe Board

Full Version: kyosoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
brdsadsa
GG  so pro  Blush
really and still pro man
jajaja esa ***** fue cuando todavia no te habias retirado, ademas solo era calentamiento
/w Kyosoo gg 1v1 now

GG EZ[Image: Yc1tdKt.jpg]
(12-09-2018, 11:32 PM)Kyosoo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.jajaja esa ***** fue cuando todavia no te habias retirado, ademas solo era calentamiento
/w Kyosoo gg 1v1 now

GG EZ[Image: Yc1tdKt.jpg]

What does this picture mean?

This is me? It's not me.
[Image: 5SNaemb.png][Image: 7g5d1V9.png][Image: ty4afYK.png]

The fact that you lost doesn't change.
And I'm not a volunteer.
Why do I have to add a game with the one who already won?

Last time you had a fight, 
A year ago, and last time, you got into a fight
And twice.
I didn't say anything until you were racist.
STFU AND POST REPLAY!! ANYBODY CAN HIDE, POT AND WIN EZ ***** JUST POST REPLAY FACTS BRO
(12-24-2018, 12:48 PM)PatjeD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.STFU AND POST REPLAY!! ANYBODY CAN HIDE, POT AND WIN EZ ***** JUST POST REPLAY FACTS BRO

this guy is really obsessed
(12-24-2018, 12:48 PM)PatjeD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.STFU AND POST REPLAY!! ANYBODY CAN HIDE, POT AND WIN EZ ***** JUST POST REPLAY FACTS BRO

TEACH THESE NOOBS SOME RULES YOU FEEL ME? ALWAYS POSTING SS BUT WITHOUT REPLAY WHERE IS THE HONOR BRO?
(12-24-2018, 12:54 PM)PatjeD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

TEACH THESE NOOBS SOME RULES YOU FEEL ME? ALWAYS POSTING SS BUT WITHOUT REPLAY WHERE IS THE HONOR BRO?

who care?wtf rule? ite not tournament dumb *****
u had autism
***** off quester
If you have eyes, look for yourself. Take a screenshot.
It's all mid
kk are u oren???zzzz
fact is screensjot bro
who won?see urself
(12-24-2018, 09:06 PM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-24-2018, 12:54 PM)PatjeD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

who care?wtf rule? ite not tournament dumb *****
u had autism
***** off quester
If you have eyes, look for yourself. Take a screenshot.
It's all mid
kk are u oren???zzzz
fact is screensjot bro
who won?see urself

bro you hella trash you will never be top lol bye bye
Pages: 1 2 3