Universe Board

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have replays on UGG that I'd like to edit but fraps doesnt work on this server? or am i tripping? Can someone give me insight on this and how to go about it as well?
Have you tried using OBS?
Not yet no. My gunz wont launch anymore lol.. Deleted my folder thinnking it would help but still nothing. My laptop updated this morning so maybe that's waht it is> idk
Maybe some conflicting program, do you have skype or any real time chat where i can assist you?
(12-04-2018, 12:26 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe some conflicting program, do you have skype or any real time chat where i can assist you?

I do, discord. Avenge#2975. Igot my gunz launching again it ws an update with my sound card apparently. I downloaded obs and tried using it but there's a bunch of recording issues. Preferably, I'd lke to use fraps since it's simple and quick and doesn't require much to record.