Universe Board

Full Version: Arch Castiel - KingOfMaps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi I'm Castiel, I'm a skillmapper and dasher, I just make this thread to share my channel's content here for everyone, I hope you all like it and subscribe, it's all about maps and dash.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (Click it Wink )

Here below you can see my most recent video uploaded some minutes ago.

Awesome bro.  Tongue
Pro as fok!
Subscribed as well Wink
Felt like sharing another video that I didn't share before cause I forgot (-facepalm-) and well, here it is, Superflip Expert + Skillmap v2, I was just back to gunz playing cause I was 2 months away without computer so in Superflip Expert you'll notice me kinda slow, in the Skillmap v2 I was already warmed up and recovered 100%. I hope you all like it :3

lol pro  Tongue
(12-21-2018, 07:16 AM)Castiel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Felt like sharing another video that I didn't share before cause I forgot (-facepalm-) and well, here it is, Superflip Expert + Skillmap v2, I was just back to gunz playing cause I was 2 months away without computer so in Superflip Expert you'll notice me kinda slow, in the Skillmap v2 I was already warmed up and recovered 100%. I hope you all like it :3

Watched the video and you're pro ok
Fuk.. Why so pro in maps Matias!! Hahahha
Nice videos Castiel, what a pro!!
(12-21-2018, 11:47 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Fuk.. Why so pro in maps Matias!! Hahahha

Cause we, the skillmapper niggros train hard and even break our hands to become this pro and even more :3
1v1 dashing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4