Universe Board

Full Version: Can't log in v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This got put as solved, this is why  I'm making a new thread.

They said nothing was wrong, but I still have the same problem.. So I wanna know how I can fix this issue if possible..

ID: saleem226

Thanks in advance,

Overdrive.
Hello,
Try to change your password once more
(01-11-2019, 06:09 PM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,
Try to change your password once more

I did that a few times, but that didn't solve the problem.
@Pls will check your case

Pending...
(01-11-2019, 06:39 PM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Pls will check your case

Pending...

Alright thanks, I'll wait it out.
When you hit the Recover Password button on the website, are you receiving a link in your mail?
Yeah, I can also change my PW.

I can also login on the website, just not ingame. It keeps saying that my PW or ID is incorrect..
If you are able to log in on the website but not the game, then its possible your anti-virus blocking you from doing so. 
I need your skype or discord, so we can provide live support via Chat / Team Viewer and resolve your issue. 

Meanwhile you can try to disable your anti-virus and try to log in.
(01-12-2019, 07:09 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you are able to log in on the website but not the game, then its possible your anti-virus blocking you from doing so. 
I need your skype or discord, so we can provide live support via Chat / Team Viewer and resolve your issue. 

Meanwhile you can try to disable your anti-virus and try to log in.

So disabling my antivirus didn't fix the problem.

My discord: Creatoki#4591
using special characters or a simple pw?
Pages: 1 2