Universe Board

Full Version: Words Not Loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-19-2019, 08:22 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.need to change some settings but it is hard to explain ..
just upload ur gunz folder already
(02-23-2019, 07:30 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey @"jvcki wai",
Let us know if you solved your problem or not. If not then we will try supporting you with further assistance.
Otherwise, if you don't reply back within 48 hours, your topic will be closed.

Thanks.

Tom,

Still haven't fixed the issue - been playing with question marks flooding my screen!

Thanks.
(02-23-2019, 07:05 PM)jvcki wai Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-23-2019, 07:30 AM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey @"jvcki wai",
Let us know if you solved your problem or not. If not then we will try supporting you with further assistance.
Otherwise, if you don't reply back within 48 hours, your topic will be closed.

Thanks.

Tom,

Still haven't fixed the issue - been playing with question marks flooding my screen!

Thanks.

Hey @"jvcki wai",

Contact me via Skype for further assistance please.
My Skype: tomer121234 

Thanks.
Try to installYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for your OS first.

Then try this;

(02-25-2019, 06:22 PM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try to installYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for your OS first.

Then try this;

@"JVCKI wai"
Try the possibility that has been given by @Prangsta.
If it won't work then contact me on Skype please. (my skype: tomer121234)

Thanks!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-25-2019, 06:28 PM)Tom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-25-2019, 06:22 PM)Prangsta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try to installYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for your OS first.

Then try this;

@"JVCKI wai"
Try the possibility that has been given by @Prangsta.
If it won't work then contact me on Skype please. (my skype: tomer121234)

Thanks!

To all,

The language pack is downloaded, and my entire Windows default-language is Korean.

I will contact you whenever I get the chance, Tom.

Thank you for the follow ups to all.
Install IME
(02-27-2019, 08:11 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Install IME

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

U da bes!

Problem solved - please close the thread.

Many thanks to @Pls !
Thanks for letting us know
Thread Solved / Closed.
Pages: 1 2