Universe Board

Full Version: Here we go again....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Make macro's bannable on reports again. (ingame /report "live action" and on forums once reported).
Make VPN bannable again. (ingame /report "live action" and on forums once reported)

If the player needs VPN to play the game he should provide us with proof so he wont be banned incorrectly.
never ending story......................
Who made you forum mod again?
(02-18-2019, 07:31 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Who made you forum mod again?

Me and Marcos did, got a problem?

There's a surprise coming in the week too, look out for it Wink
i think so too OvO
Totally supporting this idea.
Macro must be banned but about VPN i really don't know beause @Hera15 and @docomo told me most koreans (asians) can't connect UGG server because gov. banned it Sleepy .
keep insisting it
ur wasting ur time

literally just troll on this retard autism server for now on, dont take anything seriously.
pls will protect anybody for certain reasons, ugg is a joke, let it be known.
(02-18-2019, 07:58 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-18-2019, 07:31 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Who made you forum mod again?

Me and Marcos did, got a problem?

There's a surprise coming in the week too, look out for it Wink

please dont

if u know how to properly use macro's you'll never get caught -.-
Pages: 1 2