Universe Board

Full Version: 60 FPS fullscreen optimization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I'm having some issues with my FPS. 

Problem:
My FPS is limited at 60 FPS when im fullscreen. When im windowed I'm capped at 250 FPS, but of course I would prefer to play with fullscreen. I'm like 99% sure it's something with disabling optimizations for fullscreen. I tried to disable it on this server, but it didn't do anything. However I've tried this on another server and it works there.

What I've tried:
All the steps on this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I also tried to do something with compability mode, but that didn't change anything either.
Open NVIDIA Painel or AMD Painel and Disable Vertical Sync aka V-Sync
I followed these steps: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
But it doesn't work
Do you have external graphics card ? if yes which one
I fixed the FPS problem by updating my drivers, however I've got another problem now. The top of my screen is acting weird and this only happens when I'm in fullscreen. I couldn't get it on record or a screenshot, because its not visible there. So i uploaded it on YouTube.

Anyone knows what this is and how I can fix it?
Oh and I don't have an external graphics card.
Os meus drivers estão todos atualizados, eu fiz a desativação do v-sync no NVIDIA e continua o erro no fps 60... Havia falado ao @Pls que o meu erro é que tem dia que está rodando com 250 FPS, normal, e tem dias que ele está 60 FPS e fica o dia todo assim, altera sozinho, não sei o motivo...
(02-26-2019, 07:54 PM)Max Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Os meus drivers estão todos atualizados, eu fiz a desativação do v-sync no NVIDIA e continua o erro no fps 60... Havia falado ao @Pls que o meu erro é que tem dia que está rodando com 250 FPS, normal, e tem dias que ele está 60 FPS e fica o dia todo assim, altera sozinho, não sei o motivo...

Sorry I don't speak spanish.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Let me know if works
I already fixed the FPS, but now the top of my screen is weird. It keeps changing. I already updated all my drivers etc.

Do you have an external PC monitor that you can plug into your laptop and see if you get the same flickering? I'm assuming your issue is exclusive to GunZ but it never hurts to rule out possible problems.
Pages: 1 2 3