Universe Board

Full Version: Can someone teach me some skills?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-01-2019, 06:48 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 11:29 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 09:44 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe ask @Pls to make you a new damage reduce, it really helps increase your skills bro.

never damage reduced otherwise i would have been banned
why would they protect some random like me? inb4 i paid them i didnt

its a joke, venombe. but we all have faced you and experienced the dmg reduce vs you first hand, so its not a secret. @Pls never made ***** for you, I know. 
Ps: you did pay him for the goldy gold sparkling rank though Wink

and tgm wich he failed anyway
(04-01-2019, 07:31 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-01-2019, 06:48 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 11:29 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 09:44 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe ask @Pls to make you a new damage reduce, it really helps increase your skills bro.

never damage reduced otherwise i would have been banned
why would they protect some random like me? inb4 i paid them i didnt

its a joke, venombe. but we all have faced you and experienced the dmg reduce vs you first hand, so its not a secret. @Pls never made ***** for you, I know. 
Ps: you did pay him for the goldy gold sparkling rank though Wink

and tgm wich he failed anyway

oh well, gunz 2k19
Pages: 1 2