Universe Board

Full Version: How do u guys use middle button for reload?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-31-2019, 07:57 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[font][font]eu uso macro para tudo[/font][/font]

Cool story bro Cool story bro Cool story bro Cool story bro
It depends of your midd-scroll click. Mine is soft and that's easy to use it.
Before I retired I used the scroll for many things, most used one was for super dash cause I am a skillmapper and I remember when I start playing and reloading with it(8 years ago) I was feeling it to hard but I got used through training without walking and then moving, then I practiced moving my mid finger from right click to scroll fast to get used and in the end I used three fingers on my mouse for this, it's all about having a soft and good scroll and practice until getting used. Smile
(03-31-2019, 11:35 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 07:57 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i use macro for everything

wtf is a macro?
can someone explain what this is, does, etc

(04-05-2019, 10:41 AM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 11:35 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 07:57 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i use macro for everything

wtf is a macro?
can someone explain what this is, does, etc

my macro's are a lot better thn this........
macros prolly give a huge advantage either we all can use them or should not be allowed so its fair
everyone use for reload what comfortable for him but most of people use middle button coz it's more comfortable to click i guess.
Middle button honestly just feels more comfortable, its right next to my left click i just flick it with the side of my index finger its quick af
Shy Shy Idea Dodgy Confused
Pages: 1 2