Universe Board

Full Version: We need your opinion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My first 2 years in GunZ was pretty much spent learning K-Style, attack and defend, and questing. Perhaps focusing on expanding the quest options and modes that are available in "other" servers (private and official) will help acclimate the beginners. I agree that this is a difficult game to grasp in even a year's time but everyone must get "hooked" some way. Free Channel 1 and Clan war are NOT for beginners whatsoever.
better spend your time on making this server active again, for example try to reach 1000 players online and make clan war great again!
(04-03-2019, 12:13 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.My first 2 years in GunZ was pretty much spent learning K-Style, attack and defend, and questing. Perhaps focusing on expanding the quest options and modes that are available in "other" servers (private and official) will help acclimate the beginners. I agree that this is a difficult game to grasp in even a year's time but everyone must get "hooked" some way. Free Channel 1 and Clan war are NOT for beginners whatsoever.

We can use this thank you!

(04-03-2019, 02:59 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.better spend your time on making this server active again, for example try to reach 1000 players online and make clan war great again!

Please elaborate how we could achieve that?
(04-04-2019, 11:36 AM)Apikid Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-03-2019, 02:59 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.better spend your time on making this server active again, for example try to reach 1000 players online and make clan war great again!

Please elaborate how we could achieve that?

rofl thats not my business, the UGG team should work on this.
Making me owner would save this server................
meanwhile ugg is losing more and more members... we need something new maybe idk what, just do something in the server, we need changes.... 
something that attracts players from others servers, maybe the owners should ask for ideas to oldgen staff/players
LOL stefan from DG/MG?!!?! WAHHAHAHAH HERRO NOOB!
OT:Keep only GUNZ and fix it all around and make it perfect Big Grin more perfect then it already is
Regardless of what people think, nothing is going to get done. 
This thread will slowly fade away and so will you Apikid.
(04-08-2019, 10:57 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Regardless of what people think, nothing is going to get done. 
This thread will slowly fade away and so will you Apikid.

both alrdy faded away
R I P
Pages: 1 2 3