Universe Board

Full Version: Advertising for UniverseGunz, urgent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Advertising for UniverseGunz, they have never thought about advertising for the Gunz, since many players of these little ones do not know that UniverseGunz exits, If there are no new players the game will go dying little by little, the old players have to work and study, but only play a few times, do not think to bring more public to the game, think as entrepreneurs the new players bring more money to the game, I can support with money in facebook advertising for 100 dollars I think it would reach 500 000 people would get advertising if they wish they can contact me, and I can collaborate.
"they have never thought about advertising for the Gunz"
Well, we got an Advertiser Team who supposed to advertise the server, and just to let you know, I'm the Head Advertiser of that team together with @Lasb.
If you're interested in becoming an Advertiser, feel free to send me a private message here.
nice idea, the advs they have here only care about the name color and temporary itens they earn...i dont think they know the meaning of advertiser
You guys don't see the work our Advertisers do because of the fact all of the work is being conducted behind the scenes.
You have no right to criticize them at all!
Although we currently have only 3 Advertisers in our team, they are still doing a good job and advertise the server according to the format they have to.

P.S: Thread should be closed.
(05-16-2019, 11:43 AM)Daniel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view."they have never thought about advertising for the Gunz"
Well, we got an Advertiser Team who supposed to advertise the server, and just to let you know, I'm the Head Advertiser of that team together with @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
If you're interested in becoming an Advertiser, feel free to send me a private message here.
 Hahaha, Yes, but all those who advertise make only spam and Gunz groups that are already bored, that's not how a game is promoted, To advertise the game you have to spend money, not spamming, advertising has to attract Players. The players of fortnite only play for fashion is not a good game if not that the entrepreneurs did good publicity, paying facebook, paying to youtubers, etc.
(05-16-2019, 11:52 AM)xJosexd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Hahaha, Yes, but all those who advertise make only spam and Gunz groups that are already bored, that's not how a game is promoted, To advertise the game you have to spend money, not spamming, advertising has to attract Players. The players of fortnite only play for fashion is not a good game if not that the entrepreneurs did good publicity, paying facebook, paying to youtubers, etc.

Our server (Universe GunZ) is not an OFFICIAL game at all. This is a private server of a game that was closed somewhere almost a decade ago.
You can't compare this server to a game like Fortinte which is a game that has been working on for a couple of years, with a relatively large budget and many developers.
You need some proportions.
Owners have to pay for 2 domains (both the site and the forum) and then also to maintain the game itself which may cost a lot of money.
The game does not generate enough money to pay for all of that including advertising it.
fortnite players only play for fashion?????????? you probably dont have a pc to play...the game is really good, wasnt cuz of publicity, now you are talking ***** dude, this isnt the case. ugg needs a new big update, improvements,changes, maybe the players from others gunz come to play here..
(05-16-2019, 12:01 PM)Daniel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-16-2019, 11:52 AM)xJosexd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Hahaha, Yes, but all those who advertise make only spam and Gunz groups that are already bored, that's not how a game is promoted, To advertise the game you have to spend money, not spamming, advertising has to attract Players. The players of fortnite only play for fashion is not a good game if not that the entrepreneurs did good publicity, paying facebook, paying to youtubers, etc.

Our server (Universe GunZ) is not an OFFICIAL game at all. This is a private server of a game that was closed somewhere almost a decade ago.
You can't compare this server to a game like Fortinte which is a game that has been working on for a couple of years, with a relatively large budget and many developers.
You need some proportions.
Owners have to pay for 2 domains (both the site and the forum) and then also to maintain the game itself which may cost a lot of money.
The game does not generate enough money to pay for all of that including advertising it.

MAIET Entertainment already closed, now nobodies has the rights to the game, until the Ultra that was the official is more ruined full of hack as soon as it has 20 daily players, that neither receives the support of the creators, normal a Gunz that is not official can marketearse doing advertising on facebook.[Image: ?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7886&rid=LOADED...8023848393][Image: ?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7886&rid=BEFORE...8023848394][Image: ?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7886&rid=FINISH...8023848397]
^ ***** own GunZ now
(05-16-2019, 01:29 PM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.^ ***** own GunZ now
But *****, they only play it like 50 Korean maximum, nor give support to those of Kaybo, since they are not the developers, they are only a platform of games like Kaybo.
[Image: ?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7886&rid=LOADED...8024877485][Image: ?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7886&rid=BEFORE...8024877486][Image: ?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=7886&rid=FINISH...8024877488]
Pages: 1 2