Universe Board

Full Version: Point Blank Period
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New banger!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Kingstar

Nice, @Curtis
Thank you for sharing! I have a question, where do you get these tracks from? Is it secret?
(07-28-2019, 12:45 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice, @Curtis
Thank you for sharing! I have a question, where do you get these tracks from? Is it secret?

i search for them on youtube/make them

Kingstar

(07-28-2019, 12:55 AM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-28-2019, 12:45 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice, @Curtis

Oh yes, very nice. Keep it up!
(07-28-2019, 12:58 AM)Kingstar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-28-2019, 12:55 AM)Curtis Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Oh yes, very nice. Keep it up!

thank you so much! i will Smile