Universe Board

Full Version: BROTHERHOOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: TewgAxh.jpg]

[Image: orm4vpW.jpg]

It doesn't matter how many years pass by, we will always be brothers. luv u bro <3

Nivine <3
Woah good old euro days Smile i love this
wow Nice picture ( Old Euro + New UGG )
i love u2 <3
RIP [Katelen]
WOW nice picture like old euro gunz lol cool
How old is it
Owwwww, this picture is really niceee and cute. :3
I hope to you stay together with your old friends. Big Grin
This is a really case of pure frienship.
You and your friend are really nice, i like this type of images. Smile
(07-07-2016, 05:14 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Woah good old euro days Smile i love this

Yeah the good old days <3

(07-07-2016, 05:15 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.wow Nice picture ( Old Euro + New UGG )

Thanks <3

(07-07-2016, 05:25 PM)Nivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i love u2 <3
RIP [Katelen]

Nooo no R.I.P i will create it again.

(07-07-2016, 05:30 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WOW nice picture like old euro gunz lol cool

Thanks <3

(07-07-2016, 05:46 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How old is it

Damm idk, i think its 3 to 4 years old i guess.

(07-07-2016, 06:18 PM)lgwenlnwel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Owwwww, this picture is really niceee and cute. :3
I hope to you stay together with your old friends. Big Grin
This is a really case of pure frienship.
You and your friend are really nice, i like this type of images. Smile

Thanksss <3 *-*
ty all <3

(07-07-2016, 06:28 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nooo no R.I.P i will create it again.
i doubt it haha
(07-07-2016, 07:01 PM)Nivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ty all <3

(07-07-2016, 06:28 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nooo no R.I.P i will create it again.
i doubt it haha

i am thinking about it lol
Pages: 1 2