Universe Board

Full Version: send me suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hello im back for the upcoming UGG Update.
as @Pls and me are gonna be working on a new
Update in the upcoming weeks we'd like to hear
about your suggestions, those can reach from
items, visuals, features and anything else.

every suggestions  that seems helpful/makes sense
will be discussed and if it's doable and good it might 
get implemented in the next update. As of now we
already have a few new features in mind, but as we're
looking for a semi big update since the last one has been 
2 years we're looking for more.

troll suggestions are welcome but probably wont make it
in game :(
donor coins instant
(09-09-2019, 04:02 PM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.donor coins instant

Thank you for your suggestion!

Starting next month donations will be checked daily (every 24 hours) reducing the waiting time. 

​​​​​​​confirmed by Pls
ban catfish players
General
- Patch shotbot.
- Downscale the size of UGG by removing maps, game modes and items which are not being used by the community.
- Give staff members the same in game colorname as they have on the forum to prevent confusion among new players.
- Try to add all of the skill maps to the server. (now I know there are a lot of skillmappers playing random servers just to do a skill map.
- New interface, website and forum? Maybe even a new color theme? Black/grey and blue... is so... basic.
- Every season a tournament with cashprizes. (Spring Tournament, Summer Tournament, Fall Tournament and Winter Tournament)
- An option to camouflage your tank behind normal sets (something similiar to what Free...GunZ has)

Clan War
- A new command; /cwpoints which will show your current clan war points and how many remaining to receive monthly clan war coins.
- Disable big swords from clan war.
- Anti-dodge system.

Will add more.
kawaii pic
New mods, new maps, new itens, new interface 2.0 , new crosshairs custom ....
Bring back original GunZ like eurogunz and send Marcos to monkey hell he can burn there and eat bananas all day long
my friend can you help me
I want to buy things in the Game Store but do not know how to buy hours How to buy you guide me. if there is another clip, the better
change owner.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8