Universe Board

Full Version: Im kinda back after 1.5 year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So yeah, i'll be a bit active again on forums etc.. My PC is still dead so i'll be less active in-game.
Im not Jordy, i dont even know who this Jordy guy is pretending to be me.
Somehow he got my username and password and been playing on my account.
sup jordy, he has his fourm account too s
stfu its you all time acting like youve been quitting for 1.5 year kanker aandachtshoer
(09-24-2019, 04:31 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.stfu its you all time acting like youve been quitting for 1.5 year kanker aandachtshoer
still trying to be a tough guy behind your pc i see... so cringe bro.. literally so cringe.
equa is savage oh *****
(09-24-2019, 04:31 PM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.stfu its you all time acting like youve been quitting for 1.5 year kanker aandachtshoer

a lot of retards do the same, they play with vpn, different accounts...its always the same ppl, they come to forum to say "hi, im back", but basically they play every fkin day
(09-24-2019, 05:29 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

a lot of retards do the same, they play with vpn, different accounts...its always the same ppl, they come to forum to say "hi, im back", but basically they play every fkin day

why u snitching about my life like that u fool
(09-24-2019, 02:14 PM)Xior Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So yeah, i'll be a bit active again on forums etc.. My PC is still dead so i'll be less active in-game.

He hasnt been playing on your "gunz" acoount nor loggedin on your forum account, just the fun fsct was that you and "his" ip matched so yea explain that please....
(09-25-2019, 04:13 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-24-2019, 02:14 PM)Xior Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So yeah, i'll be a bit active again on forums etc.. My PC is still dead so i'll be less active in-game.

He hasnt been playing on your "gunz" acoount nor loggedin on your forum account, just the fun fsct was that you and "his" ip matched so yea explain that please....
You're exactly like an a$$hole, all you do is talk sh!t. So fkng cringe. Keep making your sh!t up.
Welcome
Pages: 1 2