Universe Board

Full Version: 2K Subscribers Giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

All the details are in the video, hope you guys enjoy!
I'm proud of you putting so much effort on this and giving a small chance of this game not dying, funny video, hopefully you can have as many subscribers as the thousand times you killed Snuwfer
I see ur trying to make ur platform grow, maybe something like a weekly (stream) highlight where u show off sick plays and funny moments could attract some more people?
(10-17-2019, 03:36 AM)Ganggbangg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I see ur trying to make ur platform grow, maybe something like a weekly (stream) highlight where u show off sick plays and funny moments could attract some more people?

Yes we have the same idea, I'm going to be posting more highlights and funny moments. Thanks for the advice!

(10-16-2019, 10:24 PM)Exe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm proud of you putting so much effort on this and giving a small chance of this game not dying, funny video, hopefully you can have as many subscribers as the thousand times you killed Snuwfer

Thanks a lot haha, I will take that into consideration Smile
watched 23 seconds, felt the cringe and stopped watching lmfao.
heres a free advice though, move on to a better game with a good amount of player base if you want to grow on youtube.
(10-18-2019, 01:03 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.watched 23 seconds, felt the cringe and stopped watching lmfao.
heres a free advice though, move on to a better game with a good amount of player base if you want to grow on youtube.

LOL BRAINDEAD.. you really think hes expecting to grow on youtube by playing gunz and not cuz he likes the game and also like to stream to ppl like he always do for years?
(10-18-2019, 01:49 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-18-2019, 01:03 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.watched 23 seconds, felt the cringe and stopped watching lmfao.

LOL BRAINDEAD.. you really think hes expecting to grow on youtube by playing gunz and not cuz he likes the game and also like to stream to ppl like he always do for years?

Location Brazil. Answer given.
nice budd
Hey Rein it's shlomi great work buddy! i will never stop to love that you play vs koreans so much to learn from it <3
(10-18-2019, 01:49 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

how dumb can you be? clearly he's doing the give away because he wants to grow on youtube, which i absolutely support. no one gives a ***** about gunz community, he probably streams gunz cuz thats his main game till date.
you calling me a braindead literally gave me the cringe. but then i cant really expect much from a favelian monkey.
Pages: 1 2 3