Universe Board

Full Version: Any old ijji people still play? Im Dramatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello im Dramatic from ijji gunz 

I was watching youtube and saw this gunz server is still alive so wanted to check out if any my old ijji people still play just wanted to catch up if any left. 
my ign is Rifler

btw people keep telling me Im fake but if you knew me a bit then you know SeungPyo is my real name so
but... i'm dramatic
...................... hey

you're not the real dramatic

ok bye

i go

smoku
"K-E-V-I-N=21", best name ever ik
since 2006 o 2007, i dont remember xd
(11-08-2019, 03:28 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view....................... hey

ok bye

i go

smoku

o real snuwfer haha how are you been bro? i heard amazon was challenger in league never talked to him after gunz and also Shot moved to dota 2 or something after couldn't get in contact with him either.

i still talk to genre and rain thats about it. i wanted to just catch up with old people and see how they are doing lol. I met Alan and Gosu in ***** but i never heard about people like mishots,nicene and those people. Wanted to see anyone still play from that era that I know
(11-09-2019, 03:26 PM)SeungPyo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-08-2019, 03:28 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view....................... hey

ok bye

i go

smoku

o real snuwfer haha how are you been bro? i heard amazon was challenger in league never talked to him after gunz and also Shot moved to dota 2 or something after couldn't get in contact with him either.

i still talk to genre and rain thats about it. i wanted to just catch up with old people and see how they are doing lol. I met Alan and Gosu in ***** but i never heard about people like mishots,nicene and those people. Wanted to see anyone still play from that era that I know

gosu steam: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. but he's inactive and busy w/ college life, he gets on like once or twice a month
mishots mia and nicene is mia, dk is also mia ... mishots the man with the eyes that look in different directions o_O
SNSDxTiffany is Rein TV and hes overclocking 24/7 lmao (pretty much the entire clan that he plays with also cheat)

musa plays UGG actively but he won't participate in competitive gameplay because so many players cheat, his ign is TaylorSwift and he's back in Korea again

amazon is a coke head now, idk if he even games still
shot fell off the face of the earth after Toveri tournament back in ijji, nobody knows where that guy went

if you're gonna play gunz, play it for the nostalgia bro, there's not any fun to be had in competitive / clan wars / tournaments anymore, because there's way too many people cheating now a days.
this is the type of stuff you need to deal with if you're gonna play clan wars or whatever in GunZ 2019 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

if you're really the i go smoku king then send me a private message with ur discord information or steam link and i'll add you, i wanna figure out if it's really you or not.
I began playing Gunz back in the good old iGunz days, before transitioning over to ijji.
I haven't played competitively in over 6 years. ( In fact, I've been away from GunZ for a little over 4 years. I got way too busy with my work, as well as university )
My peak was definitely in 2009. I participated in the 09 spring tournament. We placed semi finals - whom we lost against Magicians. They ended up winning that year, against Sparta.
I was in the clan Raza. I'll never forget those days.

I decided to hop on UG to give it a shot again. I'm pretty rusty but still enjoy a good challenge Smile

See you guys around!

PS: If you were in Raza let me know!
raped @ganggbangg mom since ijji gz
Sparta people were best players back in days i remember them from videos and rooms on ijji,
i started gunz at 2006 igunz/ijji but it was very lag back then
Holy ***** I decide to try gunz again for a day, what are the chances I see this... hi seungpyo it's jess/joey/e-girl XD I showed nicene this post, let's all play gunz again like good old times, yes?

Yes real one, fk your 50 ping, fk Rain's rocket spam, I hope me and sean's slash pb still haunt u

@ Snuw (I'm assuming you're the real one from your post) I have no clue who reintv is but that is definitely not me LOL. I guess people still love stealing my names?  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3