Universe Board

Full Version: Return Of The Mummy (Update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Universe Gamers Community,
[EN-US]
For those of you who are not aware of the update. A few changes were implemented into the game as stated by our Head Staff below; 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

One Being my favorite the Mummy Set Can be found inside the ingame Bounty Shop going for 5500 bounty (see images below) ;

Bom Dia Communidade do Universe Gamers Gunz
[PT-BR]
Para aqueles de vocês que não estão cientes da atualização. Algumas mudanças foram implementadas no jogo como foi afirmado pela sua

Head Staff abaixo;

[b]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/b]

Sendo um deles favorito meu o conjunt o Múmia pode ser encontrado no interior do no jogo no Loja d Bounty indo para 5500 bounty
(veja imagens abaixo);

[Image: 2prwsk6.jpg] [Image: sn10tz.jpg]
[Image: 52ct48.jpg] [Image: 29epwcz.jpg]
[Image: 21obgio.jpg]

[EN-US]    Being easily purchased in game here are some Screenshots of Jan And I  Helios  Modeling the set in game.    [EN-US]

[PT-BR] Sendo facilmente adquiridos em jogo aqui estão alguns screenshots de Jan e eu Helios Modelando o set em jogo.[PT-BR]

[Image: vi30gw.jpg] [Image: ml2rk5.jpg]

[Image: 8y7sw5.jpg] [Image: 2njjz9u.jpg]

[EN-US]   Hopefully This would help those users who are unaware and answer those who are Curious as to where it can be found.   [EN-US]

[PT-BR]  Esperemos que isto iria ajudar aqueles usuários que nao tem conhecimento e responda a aqueles que estao curiosos a respeito de onde ele pode ser encontrado.   [PT-BR]

Thank you From, Obrigado de,
Helios & Jan
Good one Helios
(I'm Jan btw ^-^)
We are all zombie good job Helios
Thanks, Helios.
Good job helios Smile
There's 6 developers, yet we get an old set that every other server had years ago.
I personaly would love to see completely new sets, not the old ones with different color smh.

Quality beats quantity, simple as that.
Good job dude, now all the players go to know the new Mummy set. Wink
Nice pictures too. :3

PD: I love cats. Heart
By: Cat Lover: lGwenlNwel. ♠
Good job Helios. Smile
Thank you everyone Smile
useless upadates, old set.
Pages: 1 2