Universe Board

Full Version: Neuevo set que estoy desarrollando.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Algo de mi trabajo que hago y provando con mi wacom.
me guste
Mano porque no hablas con Pls para Developer lol, eso esta genial
(02-17-2020, 07:27 PM)Gatoter Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Algo de mi trabajo que hago y provando con mi wacom.

Buen trabajo papi..

Tiempo sin verteSad
(02-18-2020, 01:04 AM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mano porque no hablas con Pls para Developer lol, eso esta genial

Ahorita no puedo tomar ese riesgo dado que tengo muchos trabajos de diseño ya que de eso ando viviendo ahora,
Yo fui develop de este gunz una vez hace como 2 años atras pero estuve ausente porque me cortaron el internet porque se robaron los cables
Pero en fin, este proyecto de este set ya es para que estuviera terminado pero me salen otros trabajos y lo ando terminando solo cuando tengo el tiempo libre
Gran trabajo hermano
it looks good I like it
Mátate or how americans would say suicide please..
Muy bueno
Update work.

Proceso. 
  • eq_chest_wolfsnow: OK!.
  • eq_legs_wolfsnow: OK!.
  • eq_feet_wolfsnow: OK!.
  • eq_hand_wolfsnow: 0%
  • eq_head_*******: Not Include!.
Update Image.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Pages: 1 2