Universe Board

Full Version: DC Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! Everything's fine?

The thing is, i really would love to play but the game keep dc'in me. Its dc after dc (sometimes i cant stay logged in for 2 or 3 min). I already read all of those advices/instructions on the threads regarding this issue or something close to it and still no results. Can any one help me?

Thanks in advance
(03-07-2020, 12:08 AM)sucureba Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey guys! Everything's fine?

The thing is, i really would love to play but the game keep dc'in me. Its dc after dc (sometimes i cant stay logged in for 2 or 3 min). I already read all of those advices/instructions on the threads regarding this issue or something close to it and still no results. Can any one help me?

Thanks in advance

Good morning mate. have you tried to reinstall the game to see if for DC? @Angry @TJJ
And how im supposed to uninstall a game without having an option to do it?
List all of the things/fixes you have tried please.
@sucureba 
I will close the topic due to absence and lack of information any other questions please contact our UGG TEAM.