Universe Board

Full Version: EuroGunz Recovery Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

i am trying to recover my EuroGunz account.

I try to insert my old name character (Copiae, i was in Azure clan.. do you remember?) but the system cant found that charachter name.

I try with my old email, but the email dont arrive to me inbox, neither in spam folder.

How can we fix that issue?
Can we try send a new email in my new inbox?

Thanks in advance for collaboration,

Francesco
provide us ur user id and another character name
Hi jonas, thanks in advance.

I think other ppl name was "perplexed , disillusion" surely (i dont remember where was L o I). I am sure that i had one male character.

User id was like "merattuchezz or shady92 or Copiae". i dont remember very good it.

Thanks,
Francesco

I remember that i had donors sg (green and blue). 

I had a donor blue hat, donor blue pants and jacket andgloves (all blue) only for female characters. 

I had Bug Reporter coat (both for female and men)

Thanks
With the lack of information it is difficult to locate an account.
Which email are you using to locate the account?
Do you have any proof of the account such as screenshots from emails or donation history?
HI Angry, thanks for the collaboration. Email was "[email protected]" but as i told you, i have problems with this provider.
This Is a email that i use when i was young, but provider remove all email during last 10 Yeats.

You can see in following link now all italian people using that provider had the same problem.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
if u dont have access to your email anymore, can you provide all of paypal donations infos?
Hi Jonas! i call the assistance and now i have the email from ([email protected])

There is a link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
key=e05f48fa99b41f35d661b017324496482600951585404637

but when i click on this there is an error that says "Your recovery link does not exist or expired".

How can i fix now?

Thanks in advance both for the support
Francesco
You need to be using it within an hour of receiving it or it will expire.
Hi Angry,

i used that in 5 minutes Big Grin

but still doesnt work

Thanks,
Francesco
The only reason links expire is because the time limit has expired.
I would suggest to try again and if it does not work provide me with your Discord or Skype so I can virtually help you then.
Pages: 1 2