Universe Board

Full Version: Penta + LuckyIceGold Garbage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Penta @LuckyIceGold
It must be easy to get Lead CW streaks when you don't take damage, but can still hit other players like it's Anti-Lead.

i like this ***** pls post more
solution: remove lead. =)
Agreed remove lead lmao
if you don't know lead, you won't get dmg, as simple as that.
fan. 
wall? I paid that penalty years ago, stop being such a ball please.
that's it.
(04-18-2020, 03:41 PM)Penta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if you don't know lead, you won't get dmg, as simple as that.
fan. 
that's it.

Lol 1 year ago you camped with black meds vpm and rockets all day..
(04-18-2020, 04:25 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-18-2020, 03:41 PM)Penta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if you don't know lead, you won't get dmg, as simple as that.
fan. 
that's it.

Camp? hahaha, what I expected, a fan, pull ball that could never beat me.
fan. 
that's it.

Clearly you didn’t watch the video you fuking idiot. A massive from the lightsaber is already 50-70 damage on its own and yet an additional 2 PBs only totaled to 77 DMG? Braindead. And then what about Mansion? The rocket is literally blasting his body up the stairs and he takes no damage? You’re stupider than you look, once a hacker always a hacker. I have never seen a player in GunZ who has hacked in the past and STOPS hacking completely. Bird brain, you getting caught for hacking was not AGES AGO.
(04-18-2020, 04:52 PM)Penta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-18-2020, 04:25 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
fan. 
that's it.

I have beaten you way more often then yout mom did beat you up.
You always ragequit after losing to Dogma or SRSGMRS2020 go vpn/abuse ur net even more, i legit hope corona will hit you and your tranductor
(04-18-2020, 05:56 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-18-2020, 04:52 PM)Penta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
fan. 
that's it.

I have beaten you way more often then yout mom did beat you up.
You always ragequit after losing to Dogma or SRSGMRS2020 go vpn/abuse ur net even more, i legit hope corona will hit you and your tranductor

it stops crying and learns lead...

if you speak to him with love to "penta" be able to teach yourself something of lead, so you stop crying a little
Pages: 1 2