Universe Board

Full Version: Config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Best player in ugg Rolleyes
(05-12-2020, 11:05 PM)Lykia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Best player in ugg Rolleyes

U
Good player
Honestly the best GM @Proxy ^, sorry @EuBlaster didn't mean to hurt your feelings but you haven't sent me that headset.dll yet Dancing banana
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK config.dll
I sell the headset.dll Keppo
(05-12-2020, 04:37 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Ajax From our fathers' kanker balls mate.
And for the record I've been playing this game since EG v6, you have a great day.

and nobody knows u... Kden
(05-13-2020, 04:26 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-12-2020, 04:37 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Ajax From our fathers' kanker balls mate.
And for the record I've been playing this game since EG v6, you have a great day.

and nobody knows u... Kden

in-game or irl, cuz there is a huge difference Smile xo
(05-13-2020, 04:21 PM)EUBlaster Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I sell the headset.dll Keppo

PM me your paypal pls thx.
(05-12-2020, 04:31 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.where do all these weirdos come from? mangoberry.. curon.. lars...?

Why tf you summon me you cunt?
Pages: 1 2 3