Universe Board

Full Version: [Official] Who is your favorite p*rn star?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello since its covid-19 days I want to ask the community about whos your favorite p*rn star, please comment so everyone can share!

My favorite is Eva Elfie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
For the record, I banged her bro and secondly uhhhm I dont have one cuz I usually get laid instead of watching p*rn.. Cool story bro KKK
(05-24-2020, 03:04 AM)Curon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello since its covid-19 days I want to ask the community about whos your favorite p*rn star, please comment so everyone can share!

My favorite is Eva Elfie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: 1]
(05-24-2020, 11:46 AM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.forgot your moms name

lmao
Stallone you are the worst UGG hater ever just trying to copy real haters your words are damn useless and my threads are for people who has more than 80 IQ, so you are not able to reply on my threads
(05-24-2020, 11:59 AM)Curon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stallone you are the worst UGG hater ever just trying to copy real haters your words are damn useless and my threads are for people who has more than 80 IQ, so you are not able to reply on my threads

lfmao
its why its below 80 IQ you dont even understand the point ROFL what a dumb
deleted all, im not gonna give the attention you want, keep begging to be gm in a dead game forum...
(05-24-2020, 01:25 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.deleted all, im not gonna give the attention you want, keep begging to be gm in a dead game forum...

Idiot you just gave that attention anyways  tyler1 LUL

@Curon Where's my POPCORN? 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKK so much popcorn nowadays
Pages: 1 2