Universe Board

Full Version: !![500DC Giveaway]!! Discord Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
corrupt already got banned for saying "?" in general chat lol
Kden
Kden
Last chance y’all the event will be over on June 1st
I'd like to announce the event is over and the winner is @Justin. To make this more legit I uploaded a screenshot of proof here;You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and to you newgens who has been saying its corrupted and ***** you could always contact @Justin on forum or ign: IndianKing to ask if he received his coins or not. ( so lets stop that bullsiht y'all ).

BUUUT!!! It's not over here yet! We just decided to make another Event!! This time the prize is 500 donor coins! This time it'd be an in-game event so what I want suggest to y'all is to get more information about the event join our Discord Channel!.

Good luck YALL!!!! 
and once again congratz to @Justin !

Discord Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
CORRUPTED LARS
(06-01-2020, 12:44 AM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'd like to announce the event is over and the winner is @Justin. To make this more legit I uploaded a screenshot of proof here;You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and to you newgens who has been saying its corrupted and ***** you could always contact @Justin on forum or ign: IndianKing to ask if he received his coins or not. ( so lets stop that bullsiht y'all ).

BUUUT!!! It's not over here yet! We just decided to make another Event!! This time the prize is 500 donor coins! This time it'd be an in-game event so what I want suggest to y'all is to get more information about the event join our Discord Channel!.

Good luck YALL!!!! 

it actually is corrupted cuz i got kicked for no reason so i had no chance to win Smile

#blacklivesmatter
(06-01-2020, 06:36 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-01-2020, 12:44 AM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'd like to announce the event is over and the winner is @Justin. To make this more legit I uploaded a screenshot of proof here;You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and to you newgens who has been saying its corrupted and ***** you could always contact @Justin on forum or ign: IndianKing to ask if he received his coins or not. ( so lets stop that bullsiht y'all ).

Good luck YALL!!!! 

it actually is corrupted cuz i got kicked for no reason so i had no chance to win Smile

#blacklivesmatter

Bullsh.it, for the record you left by yourself so DO NOT EVEN TRY TO JEOPARDIZE 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@Ajax so tell me now do you want me to expose you more by sharing the time codes as well, or is it enough for you? If this is enough take your sh.ittya.ss drama and go somewhere else.
(06-01-2020, 06:42 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-01-2020, 06:36 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Good luck YALL!!!! 

#blacklivesmatter

Bullsh.it, for the record you left by yourself so DO NOT EVEN TRY TO JEOPARDIZE 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
@Ajax so tell me now do you want me to expose you more by sharing the time codes as well, or is it enough for you? If this is enough take your sh.ittya.ss drama and go somewhere else.

uhm? @Pls @Triwedix @Angry

correction: i was banned from the server! not kicked lmao
@Ajax

First of all dawg, lemme tell you something; if you wanna claim something or wanna accuse someone, be sure that the information you are claiming is 100% true cuz otherwise it’d put you in IQLESS, brainless position Wink .
P.S. I am highly suggesting you to take this advise not only for GunZ but also irl for your own sake homie.

Let’s ask to @Justin (the winner of the event) , if you’d like, Whether or not it was corrupted and if he received his items/donor coins, what about that G,@Ajax?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5