Universe Board

Full Version: Why i fking hate UGG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ISSA TRAP  Tongue

I just wanted to take a moment to share my appreciation for the server but what better way to captivate you then to start off with a click bait title. 

Now that I have your attention, I’d like to start off thanking my clan Spartans for creating such a warm and welcoming atmosphere in discord and GunZ. It feels great to log on and have a place that feels like a home and family. I believe it’s a great place to grow as an individual player or as a team. If anyone is looking for a group to join, I highly recommend requesting to be a part of the Spartans. We have casual players that like to talk, banter and crack jokes in training and we have semi serious players that play Clan Wars competitively. We often have inhouse TDMs where we play against each other and learn our weaknesses. What’s great is that you just have to be somewhat active and you absolutely do not have to be amazing at the game. There are also incentives like events that give donor coins to push you to better yourself so don’t hesitate to ask and join! 

The next thing I’d like to do is to thank the community overall. In the short time I’ve been in the server, not only did I make many friends from all around the world but I’ve learned many languages as well. Without you guys I wouldn’t have learned all the Portugese, Spanish, Filipino, Arabic, Chinese and etc. Everyone who knows me knows that I have the utmost respect for diversity and people who are different from me especially being raised in a melting pot such as New York. However, what made me want to thank you all today was because last night some dude from BR EGO me after killing me in a deathmatch when I was low. At first, I paid him no mind and left the game but he proceeded to whisper vile things and would not leave me alone. So I returned and unloaded my BR Portugese vocabulary on him. The feeling I got when he had no more things to say because my Portugese vocabulary was more extensive than his English vocabulary was just pure joy. Without you guys, I would not have anything to back myself up so thank you. 

Lastly I'd like to thank the staff here at UGG. Super responsive with support and tickets and without you guys we would not have a platform to play on so thank you all and keep up the good work. 

That is all have a nice day. Thank you -Gwai
@Gwai Hello FAM !! They claim that those events that we host are corrupt LMFAO what do you think about that? Cool story bro   Also, what was the ign of that dude who was harassing you the other night? Once again I really appreciate your thoughts brotha.

~Best
MangoFkinBerry
Heart
You trapped me
nice.
(06-03-2020, 03:44 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Gwai Hello FAM !! They claim that those events that we host are corrupt LMFAO what do you think about that? Cool story bro   Also, what was the ign of that dude who was harassing you the other night? Once again I really appreciate your thoughts brotha.

~Best
MangoFkinBerry

I don't see how they are corrupt. The winner of the event put in work and had the most referrals so he won. Everyone had the opportunity to join unless they did something bad in the clan. The winner of the event won fair and square. I have no complaints. I forgot the IGN of the person harassing me. I put it behind me however if it continues I will probably report it.

(06-03-2020, 04:02 PM)zTsuchihashi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Heart

Heart  Keep it up

(06-03-2020, 05:12 PM)Curon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You trapped me

You activated my trap card! >Big Grin

(06-03-2020, 09:32 PM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nice.

hehe xd
retard. tl;dr
goodjob
(06-04-2020, 05:19 AM)Scar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.retard. tl;dr

GOTTEMMM  xP
hi i am new to the serber can you gift me donar coins plz
Pages: 1 2