Universe Board

Full Version: [EXPOSED] This is what UGG has became.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This isn't a report, this is a general topic, where I'll show you that there is a complot against us (hoot - venemy) from some users, and also, there are some guys abusing so hard of  tools and being untouchables by GM.

First, there are a lot of threads (reports in most of cases) of some brazilians and like 3 or 4 peruvians acusing us of hackers/ddosers, etc.

Ok,

I'll start by posting this replay for you all to see these guys abusing of a packet limiter or something to get 15k ping on server and macroing to just disable it without minimized.
What they exactly do?
They are obvius playing with discord and some of them ask his team to keep camping until he start getting around 15k 20k ping.
Why does he do this? Because there is a delay between him starting getting lag and us perceiving his ping, so, he abuses of that by killing us like we were 999.
At the same time, they ddos us every single clanwar, to win us, but guess what? There are not GM online, no one goes when you "/report" them, neither trying to whisper them (yes, i know all their gm names, none is never online), now, when there is something Pls online but I think he is afk because he never go when their br community abuse of hack or something against us.

We even have proof of wasp whispering us saying that they do it on purpose because admins want money, I don't know who true is this but could make sense (I'm not saying it's true but he is clearly your friend)

All my reports against that clan get instantly denied even when we have more than 10 replays and pictures, and Pls answer is: stop playing with  vpn.
Man, the past report we did, we didn't have any vpn setted up, but that is always your answer and I'm pretty sure you didn't even see the replays where he clearly abuse of that tool.

I'll show you the replay of them using that tool and ddosing one of my team (gm will say we ddosed ourselves) but that's literally stupid, why would we ddos ourselves? We don't have 12 years old playing puzzles, we have been playing this since kids and most of us are already adults with atleast a bit sense of how tech works and with atleast a little sense of intelligence (aren't we?)

Well, this is the replay where this guys clearly abuses of his tool, download it before any admin delete this post and ban my account, because this is a complot, this is corrupt, and that is what is killing this community.
(Pd: They won't get ban, and any case of them banning him, they won't really do it, they will ask him to play in another char or tell you he paid unban).

Replay:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

pictures:

also, they kept doing this against some other clans, I stayed afk in their channel and see this guy complaining about them too (they did it to clan barberos)

last part:
The same round I ask'd my team to draw them, the guy's ping became normal in less than 5 seconds, I took a picture for you to see.

Well, that's all, this is not a report, as I said, this is a personal opinion about how far this has been get.

They aren't the only ones doing the same, there are some americans and peruvians abusing of that tool too, but they are all still playing and getting coins for reaching the best rankings every month.

Bye, i don't care if I get ban for posting my personal opinion, and if you do it, you will automatically expose yourselves.

This thread will be deleted as soon as a admin read this, so take pictures in case of that.

Have a good day.
Por si hacen falta mas pruebas aqui tengo mas,estos Brs se dan el lujo de hacer este tipo de cosas porque estan protegidos por los GM de no ser asi hubiera sido mi clan y ban inmediato, necesitan hacer NetLimiter y ddos en un mismo CW para ganarlo me parece algo muy patetico hasta el mismo brasilero dijo que estaba en teamSpeak con PLS?? porque sean amigos de pls pueden hacer lo que quieran? wtf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. se nota claramente como en la primera ronda el usuario Browser minimiza para despues laguearse y va matando a mi team disparando como si nada, 2ronda detuve la grabacion porque ya me habian dado ddos. si van hacer ese tipo de cosas tengan discrecion por lo menos.
I don't know why you are crying about force lag and ddos when you and your whole clan abuses and benefits from it. 

Since your brain doesn't seem to comprehend this, I'll explain it to you. What you are misconstruing as an attempt to "sabotage" is actually these players allowing you to ddos their network by PURPOSELY not turning on a VPN to protect their IP from getting sniffed->ddos'ed, thus resulting in you having to pay to get unbanned YET AGAIN. How your little rat brain somehow processes that as "they are faking ddos to get money" is actually a talent I must say. The fact that these Peruvians can literally say "go ahead and ddos me again, I don't have VPN on" ... and then you LITERALLY ddos them after the fact just means you kids are actually brain dead.
not to mention those brs keeps ddosing us all ***** day, they ddosed me and my team like 6 times i cant even count because yestterday was the same *****, they wanna blame me like a complot with their stupid logic, they clearly say f11 and obs in chat and they just think im that retarded like them to ddos MY OWN TEAM in middle of the game and blame them LOL XD, dude, wtfk... if im getting banned or not, im pretty sure i wont have the opportunity to defend myself and debate, just because a few retards upload a replay in which they ddos someone of my team while im afk talking or waiting 15 mins to play some cw, cmon bro you can do better, plus like NewDivine said, they always joking about it in whisper, they ALL say that they do it on purpose, that Pls needs money, that they are in teamspeak with Pls and we never stop finding ppl that says they are their friend = the reason why they dont care, they say ALWAYS "you dont like it huh? haha"... stop complaining cause i learnt last time and im not stupid to fall into that inconsistencies that i have already dismantled before.
(06-09-2020, 06:12 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't know why you are crying about force lag and ddos when you and your whole clan abuses and benefits from it. 

Since your brain doesn't seem to comprehend this, I'll explain it to you. What you are misconstruing as an attempt to "sabotage" is actually these players allowing you to ddos their network by PURPOSELY not turning on a VPN to protect their IP from getting sniffed->ddos'ed, thus resulting in you having to pay to get unbanned YET AGAIN. How your little rat brain somehow processes that as "they are faking ddos to get money" is actually a talent I must say. The fact that these Peruvians can literally say "go ahead and ddos me again, I don't have VPN on" ... and then you LITERALLY ddos them after the fact just means you kids are actually brain dead.

It will be your clan full of garbage apart from playing a game that is already dead, they dedicate themselves to roaming to earn some miserable coins and that is not all they also give us ddos + camp. How is that possible?
You guys seem to cry about the very things you are guilty of.

veneco pobre patetico 
[Image: v2LxZ9k.jpg]
(06-09-2020, 06:27 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You guys seem to cry about the very things you are guilty of.

veneco pobre patetico 
[Image: v2LxZ9k.jpg]What are you going to teach him how to ride for a whole cw to win? hahahaha pathetic kid
(06-09-2020, 06:35 AM)NewDivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2020, 06:27 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You guys seem to cry about the very things you are guilty of.

veneco pobre patetico 
[Image: v2LxZ9k.jpg]What are you going to teach him how to ride for a whole cw to win? hahahaha pathetic kid

Why are you so angry, afraid of getting exposed? Don't forget, you live in Venezuela. Outside of these video games, you already lost in life. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ VIVA MADURO
(06-09-2020, 08:06 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-09-2020, 06:35 AM)NewDivine Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

veneco pobre patetico 

Why are you so angry, afraid of getting exposed? Don't forget, you live in Venezuela. Outside of these video games, you already lost in life. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ VIVA MADURO
who is living in Venezuela sick? haha you have no talent better keep camper on the cw
BRAINDEAD poor/trash ZUELA, Browser is my friend and he has internet issues cuz he lives far from the city, done THREAD CLOSED
Pages: 1 2 3