Universe Board

Full Version: this is normal in UGG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, everyone! My first post in this section and my ask is if this is normal in UGG 
since I always see him playing with the same trick or cheat. ANYWAY! is bannable? is game culture play like so?Thanks for your responses, enjoy the game.

cheater name: you'll see it in the video (sniper player)-

It's called spiking. Meaning the user's ping is spiking ( from low ping to a higher ping drastically). Yes it bannable depending on the severity of the spike.

Keep in my that next time if you would like to report a user for anything basically use f11 and post it on forum > under reports tab.
Thanks
Thanks for yo answer, bro. on many occasions I reported the use of these types and the constant and massive use of UC from players from different countries, however, most GMs (including you) differ and I see that they are divided opinions, that is, some say which is -bannable- and others say no because it is a simple mode. If you take your word seriously, how likely or how many reports are needed to ban these types of players? Considering that the / report command doesn't work since most of the time I don't notice any GM taking action on the matter. Everyone wanna play UGG cleanly and no cheaters, abuser or hackers. Sad
Well bro, I can assure you that /report commands works properly. Personally, I always show up if I am online at the moment but that doesn't mean that I pm you or type something on general chat while I am spectating. So don't assume no one shows up when you use the command just because the GM doesn't type or pm anything. 
And also if you report someone on forum with f10 replay, I , personally wouldn't take any action unless you provide me f11 replays.