Universe Board

Full Version: snoobfer ask 1v1 but lose? ok
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey trash stop ego u suck only carried by hackers kkk no wonder u rein pet bye 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
obvius reduce... check  NEED BANNED
Why are you posting 1v1's here when everyone knows you overclock and ddos o.O? Maybe if you spent less time on GunZ and more time making money you would actually have enough money to buy food.
No cry kk noobs bye keep camping and losing retard qq <
(09-06-2020, 04:51 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why are you posting 1v1's here when everyone knows you overclock and ddos o.O? Maybe if you spent less time on GunZ and more time making money you would actually have enough money to buy food.

LMAO TRUE, isnt this guy that venezuelan UC called 100AP? does he get tired of being banned? i already banned him here like 2-3 times but he always get banned for "Force lag" and not for UC

trash cancer venezuelan
Ego 2k20 amor2
Haha ezez tired of 11-2 brs all ez go to your country Pelé no more gunz loser always dodge
Creo que si banearan a todos los pobrezolanos del gunZ, quitaras un gran peso de encima ya que gracias a ellos se muere poco a poco esta m.i.e.r.d.a, que alguien les done 100$ a ese grupito para que desaparezcan, porque andan como muertos de hambre ofreciendo hack donde sea.
poor venzula lagger tryna take over ego gg
(09-06-2020, 02:49 PM)Desertor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Creo que si banearan a todos los pobrezolanos del gunZ, quitaras un gran peso de encima ya que gracias a ellos se muere poco a poco esta m.i.e.r.d.a, que alguien les done 100$ a ese grupito para que desaparezcan, porque andan como muertos de hambre ofreciendo hack donde sea.

Y yo cuando te di permiso de opinar mi mascota? Jajaja
Pages: 1 2