Universe Board

Full Version: Event items giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giveaway

I have 30 event coins and I don't need them so I decided to make a giveaway.

Follow the format :

Quote:User ID :
Item :

You can choose item until 30 event coins.

Kind Regards,Jan.
(07-19-2016, 07:24 AM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.User ID : cat
Item : pinkcoat
Do not spam in this thread,this thread isĀ used for givingĀ event items only.
You give me a shotgun event?

ID: mariashe
item: Slayer shotgun
(07-19-2016, 08:21 AM)mariashe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You give me a shotgun event?

It's passing the coins,please choose another item until 55 event coins.
(07-19-2016, 08:32 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-19-2016, 08:21 AM)mariashe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You give me a shotgun event?

mmm Event winner coat u.u
(07-19-2016, 08:34 AM)mariashe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-19-2016, 08:32 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

mmm Event winner coat u.u

Male or female?
Femaleeee Shon ^^
(07-19-2016, 08:52 AM)mariashe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Femaleeee Shon ^^

Sent.
Congratulations mariashe.

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.