Universe Board

Full Version: [Cannot Access Server] Login Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ug

yesterday i played on gunz without poblems but in this day i have this problem :
i cannot unable to log into my account in game i Recieve an error like "Cannot Access Server".

i want to get the steps for play again with my account i have windows 7 ultimate 64x

thank you ug Cool
Tuve el mismo problema y solo reinstalé el gunz, prueba con eso, sino igual puedo ayudarte...
(12-22-2020, 10:20 PM)ruli Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello ug

yesterday i played on gunz without poblems but in this day i have this problem :
i cannot unable to log into my account in game i Recieve an error like "Cannot Access Server".

i want to get the steps for play again with my account i have windows 7 ultimate 64x

thank you ug Cool

Hello dear

I can help you solve this issue. Do you have Skype or Discord? If so send me and I'II help you asap.
Hey there.

Please check if you're still facing the same problem. A few things have changed after the latest update, and this bug might have been solved. 

Kind regards.
(01-14-2021, 09:16 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey there.

Please check if you're still facing the same problem. A few things have changed after our latest update, and this bug might have been solved. 

Kind regards.

?
Hi !

You have up to 24 hours to respond to us if your problem has been resolved. Otherwise the topic will be closed.

Call me on discord if the problem still persists. EUB#2962

Thanks.
Closed topic.