Universe Board

Full Version: What can be done against QUITTERS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had enough of noob players that log in and out in deathmatch games after killiing 1 player. I was thinking that maybe a certain amount of times to rejoin in the same room should be limited in order to avoid these bad players that the only thing they wanna do is to bother players who only want to play fairly. 

I've seen two players doing that ALL THE TIME, LITERALLY ALL THE TIME:  "M4GIC" and "Makenzie_" 

Thanks 
They should add a rejoin timer for free channel rooms. If a player leaves to go into the game-room or lobby, there will be a 15-30 second delay until they are allowed to rejoin the same room they just left. This can help deter these types of players by making their experience less enjoyable as they would have to wait every single time they commit one of the gayest acts in GunZ.
Thank you for the suggestion
(01-02-2021, 09:18 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.They should add a rejoin timer for free channel rooms. If a player leaves to go into the game-room or lobby, there will be a 15-30 second delay until they are allowed to rejoin the same room they just left. This can help deter these types of players by making their experience less enjoyable as they would have to wait every single time they commit one of the gayest acts in GunZ.

option 2: ban all peruvians is so much easier
I think the rejoin timer should be not less than 1 minute,and we have to deal with the campers at clan wars to.

Cheers.
kill them 1st Tongue
(01-05-2021, 07:52 PM)Gazel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.kill them 1st Tongue

What a useless response. Coming from a Game Master what a shame... 
uselesss
(01-05-2021, 02:09 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-02-2021, 09:18 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.They should add a rejoin timer for free channel rooms. If a player leaves to go into the game-room or lobby, there will be a 15-30 second delay until they are allowed to rejoin the same room they just left. This can help deter these types of players by making their experience less enjoyable as they would have to wait every single time they commit one of the gayest acts in GunZ.

option 2: ban all peruvians is so much easier

+1 on erica idea

And you think @pls cares enough to make this feature ??