Universe Board

Full Version: Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Skill based game like this. Of course we dont want macro
Rip my taunt macro....
(01-13-2021, 07:14 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.UGG LIST OF VIRGINS SO FAR: 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hey Don't Forget me Wink

ugh toxic newgen is now born anyways i voted Wink
El post más inútil del mundo nadie quiere que vuelvan los macros jajaja te pensabas que te iban a apoyar kiujind?
(01-13-2021, 12:01 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The majority player base of Peru and Israel requiested for us enable it, we took the decision and we will rollback this protection / limitation.

??? only oren wants to play with macros, no other israeli player ever ever wanted macro's. what about all the other one's

102vs21. 21 wins, 
GG
bro im afegan guy wtih 24cm of ***** and for me whatever macro on or off because i give a lot of bullets on your bodys, please pp activate that *****
YES to Macro !!! 
(01-14-2021, 05:43 PM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.YES to Macro !!! 

No to macro and yes to dog leads
VIVA EL MACRO
Los macros no dan tanta ventaja, aunque si es notable, el Gunz de espadas se basa más en posicionamiento, ángulos y tiempos que en spamear hits, y en el deathmatch no sirve sin una buena puntería,  incluso el massive premium con mucho tiempo de disable y bugeado da más ventaja que un macro, pero de todas formas voto para que se prohíba, porque así es más divertido, aunque también vendria bien nerfear el massive premium y desbugearlo.
---
Macros don't give much advantage, although if it's remarkable, gladiator mode is based more on positioning, angles and times than on spamming hits, and in deathmatch it don't work without a good aim, even the premium massive with a long time of disabling and bugged gives more advantage than a macro, but anyway I vote for it to be banned, because it's more fun, although it would also be good to nerf the massive premium and debug it (flip bug).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11