Universe Board

Full Version: macros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is it possible to set atleast 1 key to a mouse button?
i used to play much with mouse keys now i cant use them anymore lol.
Nee will
If you used to set them with a program (Synapse or other similar), I think you won't be able to do it anymore.
If you dont use macro to bind keys you should ok.
(01-15-2021, 09:14 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you dont use macro to bind keys you should ok.

i used to have keys like Q and R on my side buttons. its not working anymore using logitech g hub
(01-15-2021, 09:40 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 09:14 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you dont use macro to bind keys you should ok.

i used to have keys like Q and R on my side buttons. its not working anymore using logitech g hub
+1 to your list @Phanta

Anti macro doesnt allow you to bind keyboard keys to mouse.
or mouse keys to keyboard
(01-15-2021, 09:51 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 09:40 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

+1 to your list @Phanta

strange since update its not working anymore lulz
(01-15-2021, 10:09 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2021, 09:51 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

+1 to your list @Phanta

set mouse buttons to default action assign then to gunz action
(01-15-2021, 10:09 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

+1 to your list @Phanta

they disabled macros and several other things like recording with f10 It is the only thing they put to do, the anti lead is sad, and they took the f10 to not record the reduce and add more evidence in the reports, because they do not have the capacity to do something against them, its sad reality
I can normally set R on my side buttons inside gunz settings.
Pages: 1 2