Universe Board

Full Version: Need UPDATE not possible to make FRAG MOBIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to make FRAG MOBIE for @Phanta, but there are only mummy players in clan war. The video will be very boring if phanta gets fragged by mummy players only in the video. Your server is hard to promote if we cannot make proper FRAG VIDEOS. Maybe disable boring sets like mummy in Clan War or give checkbox option in settings to give everyone a random or standard clothing set.

If not possible... maybe give this option in Replays instead of clan war..
De nada virgin mummy player will be upsad...
(01-18-2021, 04:57 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I want to make FRAG MOBIE for @Phanta, but there are only mummy players in clan war. The video will be very boring if phanta gets fragged by mummy players only in the video. Your server is hard to promote if we cannot make proper FRAG VIDEOS. Maybe disable boring sets like mummy in Clan War or give checkbox option in settings to give everyone a random or standard clothing set.

They can't do anything against sb, hitbox, reduce, ddos and you want them to disable avatars just to make a video, aren't you asking for much? go play tetris that has more users than this game and is more entertaining.
make goblin king tutorial
(01-18-2021, 11:53 PM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2021, 04:57 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I want to make FRAG MOBIE for @Phanta, but there are only mummy players in clan war. The video will be very boring if phanta gets fragged by mummy players only in the video. Your server is hard to promote if we cannot make proper FRAG VIDEOS. Maybe disable boring sets like mummy in Clan War or give checkbox option in settings to give everyone a random or standard clothing set.

They can't do anything against sb, hitbox, reduce, ddos and you want them to disable avatars just to make a video, aren't you asking for much? go play tetris that has more users than this game and is more entertaining.

To promote server... we need new players... server dead soon... clan war is almost dead...
You mean to tell me this isn't L4D2 where we kill the undead? I've been playing the wrong game the whole time Sad
(01-19-2021, 07:21 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-18-2021, 11:53 PM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

To promote server... we need new players... server dead soon... clan war is almost dead...

the war clan is dead since they cannot solve the basic problems, since PLS disappears and does not give any response, now with the macro deactivated and the pessimistic anti lead they put even more people left, the update took a long time and did not made it worth the wait for it, pls noticed and that's why added the new top clan rewards, it's so simple to see .........
(01-20-2021, 12:11 AM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-19-2021, 07:21 AM)Pedr0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

the war clan is dead since they cannot solve the basic problems, since PLS disappears and does not give any response, now with the macro deactivated and the pessimistic anti lead they put even more people left, the update took a long time and did not made it worth the wait for it, pls noticed and that's why added the new top clan rewards, it's so simple to see .........

it's so simple to see that you're a dumb monkey. gtfo
(01-20-2021, 10:36 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-20-2021, 12:11 AM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

it's so simple to see that you're a dumb monkey. gtfo

I kept finding out how much 1 + 1 is, thermos head, so I have several of those reports and he never bothered to answer them
@Phanta Boring Leech Sad

Sad
Pages: 1 2