Universe Board

Full Version: problem login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to login it's wrote "Cannot access sever. Report in our "
What I need to do ?
I tried to reset my router and uninstall and install the Gunz and nothing .
Hello, Row.

Is this error just showing up with a certain account or any accs you try to login?
(07-19-2016, 06:08 PM)Haikou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, Row.

Is this error just showing up with a certain account or any accs you try to login?

I played every day just now I can't login idk why
Can you send me a screenshot of the error, please?
(07-19-2016, 06:12 PM)Haikou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you send me a screenshot of the error, please?
Here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
We are going to send it to a Headstaff to check if your computer is banned or something like that.
Thank you for reporting your problem, please, add me on skype: higor.de.marchi so we can fix this together.
(07-19-2016, 06:20 PM)Haikou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are going to send it to a Headstaff to check if your computer is banned or something like that.
Thank you for reporting your problem, please, add me on skype: higor.de.marchi so we can fix this together.

ok
^ this is the second user filing a complaint about login issues. Manuel123 previously reported the same issue today. Describing the same problem
I am having the same problem.
Pls told us that this issue has been caused because some lag that the server is suffering.
We might get back to normal in about 12 hours.

I got you all skype, and if after 12 hours the problem doesn't solve, call me again in Skype.
Thanks for reporting.

-
@Thread closed.
Pages: 1 2