Universe Board

Full Version: Level reset after 1 match
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
yesterday I recoverd my account and after a match my main character's level (EG-PlayBoy) went from 95 to level 2.
Do you know why and could you please restore me my old level please?

Thanks
(02-04-2021, 07:23 PM)roflmao007-eg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,
yesterday I recoverd my account and after a match my main character's level (EG-PlayBoy) went from 95 to level 2.

Thanks

Hello, as your account is very old it must have come back. I'm sorry but we didn't increase LVL. more if you want I can help you up ..
(02-04-2021, 07:23 PM)roflmao007-eg Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

Thanks

How i can contact you to verify this issue?
(02-09-2021, 03:14 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks

How i can contact you to verify this issue?

Hi,
You can contact me via private message or email / discord. I can send you all the info in your pm.

Davide
Currently your level is at 92, please let me know through Private Message if you are still having issues.

Kindest Regards.