Universe Board

Full Version: Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Olha eu estava jogando e do nada caiu o serve (para min ) ai eu tentei dnv e n foi , tá eu esperei e liguei para umms colagas para saber se tinha caido e n caiu 
reenstlei o jogo e n entra so fica conectando e n vai ...
me ajuden pfv Yung Undecided
Olá.

Provavelmente isso deve ser lag, me passa seu skype para que eu possa te ajudar.

~~ Kllaus.
Thread Moved.
(07-19-2016, 07:14 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Olá. Provavelmente ISSO DEVE Ser lag, me passa Seu skype para quê eu POSSA te Ajudar. ~~ Kllaus. Tópico Movido.

Meu Skype kelxj6
(07-19-2016, 07:15 PM)kelder-Yung Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-19-2016, 07:14 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Olá. Provavelmente ISSO DEVE Ser lag, me passa Seu skype para quê eu POSSA te Ajudar. ~~ Kllaus. Tópico Movido.

Meu Skype kelxj6

Já enviei solicitação, basta aceitar. (:
Pls told us that this issue has been caused because some lag that the server is suffering.
We might get back to normal in about 12 hours.

I got you all skype, and if after 12 hours the problem doesn't solve, call me again in Skype.
Thanks for reporting.

-
@Thread closed.
Solved.
If you have any other inquiries let me know.