Universe Board

Full Version: Account Recovery.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UserID: Aren

What's the issue related to your account: Hello, very good morning / afternoon / evening depending on when you read this!

I go through this means to see if it is possible to recover my account which I have been unable to enter for some time because I do not remember the last password that I put in and the email that I had I lost, I can give some of the passwords that I put in and obviously the ID of it, I look forward to your prompt reply! In advance thank you very much for your attention.

What have you tried to solve the issue: Obviously, I have tried to remember the password and the possible emails that the account may have had, but unfortunately I have not reached anything. This is the clear example of why you don't have to create a thousand emails, then when you want to look for one the process is too complicated.

ScreenShots: I do not have screenshots since I was playing a long time ago, I have formatted my pc several times and obviously lost all my replays / ss etc.
Hi !

We did not find your user (Aren) in the database.

Our database is from 8/17/2011 ie all accounts before that date are possible to recover, after that it is not possible.

Anyway, I will mark the owners to do a 100% verification of their UserID.

@Pls @Triwedix
So I think it will be impossible to recover my account, because one of the last times I could have played was in mid-2017-18, so they do not have databases from those dates, so do not search in vain or waste your time. Thank you very much again for your prompt response, greetings!
Thank you for understanding  Heart

Closed