Universe Board

Full Version: Account problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ive cameback recently to this server and i rmmbred that i have an account which i rmmbr its email and Character name which is the same as this ( swish ) but dont rmmbr its password ...
it would be a pleasure if yall could help me solve this ...
cough up 40 bucks then i will help u
(06-27-2021, 11:30 PM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cough up 40 bucks then i will help u

how can u be this funny damn g
(06-28-2021, 05:58 AM)Swish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-27-2021, 11:30 PM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cough up 40 bucks then i will help u

u think I’m joking LMFAO
(06-28-2021, 07:59 AM)Phanification Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-28-2021, 05:58 AM)Swish Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

u think I’m joking LMFAO

bruh can u not answer my thread and let people who can actually help do ?
I have an old account which i have my main valid email signed to, to which i forgot the userID and password for... i was wondering if I can put my old accounts e mail onto my new one since i wanna donate with an account that i know the email for .. help any STAFF .. @Proxy @Pls
Resolved via Discord

- Staff Team