Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to test your maps - Debug mode.
Thumbs Up 
In This tuturial you will be learn how to test your maps in Debug mode .
Debug mode is basiclly offline mode which you run your map on it and you can see some information about the room ..

1)Download this client : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

2)Download this GMD :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

3)Put the GMD in the client folder :

4)Put the map you wanna test in the maps folder

5)Run GMD .

in Gunz Exe you write : GunzLoader
in Map name you write the map name you wanna test and remember the map need to be in the maps folder

6) Click Run Tongue

7)Now you in your map and you can see what you build good job
you can Click F9 so you can see things like positions and more..

Attached Files
.png   1.png (Size: 17.14 KB / Downloads: 20)
.png   ss+(2016-10-10+at+12.01.13).png (Size: 43.36 KB / Downloads: 20)
Thanks given by: DoDoxPk
Useful tutorial,thanks Shalev.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Very useful, thanks.
Thanks given by:
Useful tuturial man, thanks Smile
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Killboolt
Thank man Smile
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Is there a way to enable/disable lightmap in this client? For some reason my maps come out pitch black regardless of whether I build (no light, fastlight, light) and old maps I've used before are appearing pitch black as well. Is it something with my GFX configuration?

Edit: Before you even ask, yes I understand how to light a map.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2016, 05:53 PM)asilent1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is there a way to enable/disable lightmap in this client? For some reason my maps come out pitch black regardless of whether I build (no light, fastlight, light) and old maps I've used before are appearing pitch black as well. Is it something with my GFX configuration?

you can disable lightmap from the options you just need to remember where it is on the video setting because all the letters mess
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2016, 01:51 AM)bulli10 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-10-2016, 05:53 PM)asilent1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is there a way to enable/disable lightmap in this client? For some reason my maps come out pitch black regardless of whether I build (no light, fastlight, light) and old maps I've used before are appearing pitch black as well. Is it something with my GFX configuration?

you can disable lightmap from the options you just need to remember where it is on the video setting because all the letters mess

Oh thanks, works great.
Thanks given by:
bump.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the tutorial (:
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: