Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make team chat light blue again plz
Often I don't recognize teamchat when my buddy tries to tell me something :/

Desired Example 1:
 [Image: 10226bba3e93d5b7d0502e0cb736a5f6.png] 

Desired Example 2: (relation to old general chat (white)):

[Image: 003583619762dd11930e7d520ecf0216.png]
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
It might be hard to co-code the names to light blue because of the colour names we have available for players.
But, it would be implemented if we could forced light blue chat to surpass the colour names, I just don't know how certain colour-named players would feel about that.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Tsunade-sama
I personally don't have any issues with the current team chat.
But your suggestion would be nice seeing that its the same as using the general Clan chat #
Although this isn't a "big" problem that is hindering game play and/or has to be implemented,
I am not sure if it would be considered.

Good luck =)

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
i ***** agree with this
I also don't have any issue. Even team chat color change is fine.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Changes are good. so i approve.
Thanks for the replies. Maybe a random unused color would be fine too.

My buddy miko always tries to tell me he dropped meds in team-chat like "MEDS HERE". But often I don't recognize it, because of al the trashtalk in general chat and we potentially lose the round.

I thought alot of people had issues with this, but I see some of you don't really care about the white team-chat :O

Imho color names shouldn't exist in the first place, they should be used as an authority level indicator, like it was intended by MAIET. But I understand it's a private server with all customizations and stuff and you try to make it more fun for everyone. I bet a lot of people do like the color name.

Maybe making team-chat show in Bold would be a good solution for everyone.
Thanks given by:
w@w tsuned-lama .. im huge's fan!!! i'm agree wit sugester.. try kep ugg classical, no mned ful_custom oke ^^
(11-16-2016, 07:26 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.w@w tsuned-lama .. im huge's fan!!! i'm agree wit sugester.. try kep ugg classical, no mned ful_custom oke ^^

Waw Phanta wtf u playing Ugg!? O>O thanks for support my suggestion
Thanks given by:
Maybe another color would be nice ..
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by: